Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Family pictures

So the other night we decided that we were going to get our family pictures done. My friend Misty was going to take Natalies pictures for me, so we made it a family event. Of course Shaun was against it, complained the whole time getting ready, you know how men are!! Natalie would not let me fix her hair because well she's two and thats what she does!! So I am trying to get these two together, don't have any time to fix myself up, so we of course all leave the house grumpy. Luckily when we got there and she started taking NAtalie's pictures we all started to get into and have a little fun. Misty did a great job and I was pleased with the way they turned out. If anyone is interested in getting their pictures done let me know. She just started doing pictures for people as a hobby, and she is very reasonably priced and gives you a disk with all your proofs so you can do your own printing wherever you want. Anyways, here are some of the pics!







8 comments:

Amber said...

Those are some great pictures. I might be asking for her number before too long because I am in desperate need of some family pictures! Your daughter looks like a little Gap model. Too cute!

Jessica said...

very cute, I didnt know you had a blog.

Sydney said...

Well look who has a blog! Now I can stalk you from Utah!

Darling pictures, Misty did a great job.

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Glad to see you girls found my blog! Thanks for all the sweet comments! Can't wait for you to start stalking me from another state. Should I be worried??

Jayson, Megan, Dawson & Creed said...

Hey Melissa! Super cute family! Your little girl is sooooo cute! For sure I'm going to want to set her up with my son when the time is right!! You guys look so happy! I'm glad that things are going so well for you!

cate said...

Melissa,
Your daughter is so beatiful. You guys look so happy.
I'm glad I found your blog.

Cate

Joel and Dacia said...

Those pictures are so adorable! Natalie looks so sweet! Call me sometime, I'm just sitting at home waiting for the phone to ring :)