Saturday, July 5, 2008

Our 4th of July!



Well we are back home, and we had a great vacation this last week. We couldn't have had a better holiday with all of our family together. My sister and her husband were in town and we had a great visit with them. Natalie loves her auntie suzie more than anyone in this world, so it was a fun week of visiting. Susan is almost as crazy as Natalie and definetly louder, so they get along like 2 peas in a pod!


We had a great time setting off fireworks on the 3rd before my sister left, and on the 4th Shaun Natalie and I sat in our back yard and watched the fireworks being set off in town. It was a great view while we sat at our fire pit and roasted marshmellows and didn't have to fight the crowds! So here are some pictures from our big 4th bash. Shaun got some great pictures of our puny fireworks, but Natalie loved them so it was worth it!She loved the sparklers,and had a great time helping Suzie make shapes in the air!





I am also so greatful to have spent some time with my sister! It was great to see her, and we have a great time together. I miss her already!



So I also had to add these pictures of Natty with her squishy face on, and her giving me a squishy face. She thinks its hilarious, and she looks adorable doing it!




5 comments:

Steven said...

how fun!... It's nice to put a face to your sisters name. You both look alike.

Melissa said...

really, I can't see it, but people always tell me that!

Carrie said...

Holly cow... your sister and you look SssooOOO much alike.. oh, that's what Tammy said.

Glad you had a good 4th!

Amber said...

Your daughter is such a cutie. Aren't sisters great! My only problem is after my sister have come and spoiled my daughters rotten, it takes a week to return life back to normal and make them understand that mommy just isn't as fun as "Auntie"!

SweetAbbs said...

Melissa! Yeah you have a blog! I linked to you from Dacia's website and was soooooooo excited to see pictures of you and your daugter. She is a DOLL! The last time I saw her she was in your belly! :) My munchkin just turned one. You can see some pics at www.sweetabbs.blogspot.com