Thursday, August 28, 2008

Life in the not so Mt. Home

Well, apparently I have become quite boring, because I have had absolutely nothing to blog about. Between my new calling and life I have been running around busy and have no idea what I have accomplished! Last night we signed Natalie up for dance class. She is so excited she just keeps saying, when do I get to go to dance class, today or tomorrow. OF course they don't start until next week but to her next week might as well be next year, because she has no concept of time! She put on her leotard last night and did some dances for us, which was quite fun but of course I forgot to get any pictures of it. That figures.
We have had some interesting things happen to us in the past few weeks. All of our money was stolen from our account and our credit cards were filled with fraudulent charges. WE found out it all came from paypal and luckily we were able to get everything straightened out and our money back. But not without at least 6 or 7 fees from companies that were trying to get our money out of our account that was EMPTY!!! Hopefully I can get all of them straighted out, but these things take time. So be careful with paypal people and do not link it to your bank account. I learned my lesson the hard way. If your credit cards are attached check your accounts frequently just in case!! WEll thats all for now from the great state of confusion. All that my brain can handle anyhow.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey Melissa!
Oh I wish Kennady was starting dance with Natalie! She wants to start so bad, but they dont start until 3 here. Now you just gotta hope that there are mean boys in her class so she will go back! haha The one that beat up Kennady moved so I think your safe in that department!

Joel and Dacia said...

Yikes! I think I'll close my Paypal account right now. I hope you can get all of it straightened out, that must have really sucked!

Amber said...

Okay that totally freaked me out because our Paypal account is tied to our bank account. How did it happen?

Melissa said...

Well, I'm not sure how the fraud happened, but someone was able to access my paypal account and since my account was attached to my bank account they were able to take my money by putting in bogus invoices. However we are still not sure if they actually got into our paypal account or if they are somehow to manually get the information to send invoices and somehow get them to pay without getting into the accoutn and hitting pay. Don't know if that makes sense, but it was crazy and be careful!

Melissa said...

Andrea, I'm so sad Kennady isn't here to dance with her. They would have so much fun! I'll let you know how the classes are this year. Hopefully no fights break out!!